Tuesday 4 October 2011

dans script work incase it didnt go onto Blackboard

Script


Characters: George
                  Jenny


George:
Hey, how are you?

Jenny:
Hey, I’m ok thanks. You?

George:
I’m not too bad. How’s work been?

Jenny:
So stressful, I have a photo shoot coming up and I have to design all of the outfits and there is like 12 different models and they all go on three times. Sorry you probably think I’m just babbling on. How’s your work going?

George:
Nah it’s alright, you weren’t babbling at all. Works average.

Jenny:
Are you sure you’re ok? You seem down.

George:
I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?

Jenny:
It’s the anniversary of your parent’s death on Friday.

George:
So.., we haven’t come here to talk about that!

Jenny:
I know but I didn’t know if it was playing on your mind at all.

George:
What does it matter even if it was? You’ll never understand.

Jenny:
I try, but you don’t talk to me.

George:
Because you’re too focused on your work or my parent’s death, there are other things going on in the world than that. I’m over my parent’s death why aren’t you?!


Jenny:
I’m sorry George, I was only trying to help you. I thought the more you talked about it the easier it would become. I’m sorry.

George:
Well you’re not helping! You’re selfish.


I’m sorry. It’s not your fault; I know your trying to help. Im just fed up of talking about it. I want to be happy.

Jenny:
Ok. Is that a new jacket you’re wearing?

George:
Yeah, I brought it yesterday. Do you like it?


To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment